Annual General Meeting of Kursaal-Casino AG Luzern
▪ The 126th Annual General Meeting of Kursaal-Casino AG Luzern was attended by 579 shareholders at the Grand Casino Luzern. These represented 57.44% of the share capital in person. They approved all proposals.
▪ With gross gaming revenues of 92.89 million Swiss francs in 2021, the Grand Casino Luzern Group is the leading casino company in Switzerland.
▪ The umbrella company Kursaal-Casino AG Luzern significantly increased its operating income and corporate profit in 2021. The Annual General Meeting approved a dividend of six francs per registered share and non-voting equity security.
▪ In addition to the positive figures for the last financial year, the upcoming renewal of the casino concession was the dominant topic. The casino wants to have the existing concession for Lucerne and for the online casino renewed until 2044, as well as additionally develop new casino markets.
▪ National Councilor Gerhard Pfister (Zug), President of the Swiss Casino Association, provided information on the significance of this concession renewal.
Annual Report 2021 of Kursaal-Casino AG shows higher revenue and profit
▪ The Grand Casino Luzern Group is the leading casino in Switzerland with gross gaming revenue of CHF 92.89 million in 2021.
▪ Thanks to strong revenue growth, mycasino, which belongs to the group, consolidated its leading position among Swiss online casinos.
▪ Kursaal-Casino AG Luzern significantly increased its operating income and corporate profit in 2021.
▪ The Board of Directors proposes the distribution of a dividend of six Swiss francs per registered share and non-voting equity security.
▪ All Swiss casinos must apply for new concessions. In this context, Grand Casino Lucerne intends to have the combined concession for the casino in Lucerne and the online casino mycasino renewed until 2044, as well as to open up additional new markets.
Grand Casino Lucerne is launching its new member club "my.club" with a bang: a Tesla Model Y worth over CHF 60,000 will be raffled off among all people who sign up for or switch to the new member club from April 12 to July 2, 2022.
The Olivo restaurant not only makes the hearts of champagne connoisseurs beat faster, but also more or less over: The reason for this is a special rarity from the 19th century. One of the coveted bottles of what is probably the oldest drinkable champagne in the world has been on display at Restaurant Olivo since September 20.
Every year, Swiss casino guests vote for the most popular casino in Switzerland and now also for the most popular online casino in the big Casinos.ch vote. In 2021, the Grand Casino Luzern is once again the public's favorite, this time in conjunction with mycasino.ch. For the fifth time in a row, the traditional Lucerne casino has been awarded the title of "Switzerland's most popular casino".
At the 125th Annual General Meeting of Kursaal-Casino AG Lucerne, shareholders approved the payment of a dividend and also approved all other proposals of the Board of Directors.
The Grand Casino Luzern Group felt the effects of the pandemic in 2020. The land-based casino and the catering and events area were unable to receive guests for 101 days. Economic compensation was provided by the successful online casino mycasino.ch. At the 125th Annual General Meeting, the Board of Directors will propose the resumption of dividend payments.
Winter has arrived and the lockdown is entering its second round. The perfect time to dream of that long-awaited cruise and quench your longing for long-distance travel in anticipation. On January 13, the Grand Casino Lucerne held a prize draw for a two-week Caribbean cruise worth CHF 13,000. The lucky winner can already look forward to relaxing weeks on a TUI "Mein Schiff" - as soon as circumstances allow.
Grand Casino Luzern AG is pleased to announce the signing of a new partnership with Genève-Servette Hockey Club until June 30, 2021. The online casino "mycasino.ch" of Grand Casino Luzern AG will be a new sponsor and present on the jersey of the 1st team.
Grand Casino Luzern AG is pleased to announce the continuation and expansion of its successful partnership with FC Luzern until June 30, 2021. The online casino "mycasino.ch" of Grand Casino Luzern AG will now be a co-sponsor and will be present on the jersey of the 1st team.
Playing online with real croupiers directly from the Grand Casino Lucerne: What sounds like utopia is now reality! The roulette game is provided live from the terrestrial casino in Lucerne for playing on mycasino.ch. Via livestream you can place your bets in real time at the roulette table from the Grand Casino Lucerne. This way, you can experience real casino atmosphere in a very uncomplicated way online, at any time and throughout Switzerland. Security and discretion are guaranteed thanks to state-of-the-art technology, high-precision cameras and the highest quality standards.
The 124th General Meeting of Shareholders of Kursaal-Casino AG Luzern on June 9, 2020, approved all proposals of the Board of Directors. The shareholders approved the management report, the annual financial statements and the consolidated financial statements for 2019. The retained earnings of CHF 13.979 million were carried forward to the new account. Peter Schilliger and Peter Weber were re-elected for a three-year term of office.
As of midnight, all public and private events throughout the country will be prohibited and restaurants and entertainment and recreational businesses will be closed. Due to the current situation, we will temporarily suspend our gaming operations at midnight on the night of Monday, March 16, and Tuesday, March 17, until April 19, 2020.
With the largest prize pool of 347,500 Swiss francs at a Poker Circle Swiss Open with three starting days, the 25th edition of the Poker Circle Swiss Open once again proved the popularity of this tournament. From February 26 to March 1, the poker community flocked to central Switzerland to enjoy poker at its finest. Like last year, the tournament was dedicated to a good cause: The Grand Casino Lucerne donated a portion of the participation fees to Pink Ribbon Switzerland. In total, a donation of over 5,000 Swiss francs was achieved.
Playing online with real croupiers: What sounds like a future utopia is now reality in Switzerland! This is made possible by mycasino.ch, the online casino from the heart of Switzerland. No special software is needed for the live casino experience, just an Internet connection. With Roulette, Baccarat and Co. numerous casino classics are available. A real croupier is waiting for the players at every table and guarantees an exciting and personal casino experience.
Every year, the Global Gaming Awards honor the pioneers of the gaming industry. The prestigious nomination is highly coveted. Those who make it onto the shortlist can count themselves among industry excellence in the categories of quality, innovation and trust. The Grand Casino Luzern is the first Swiss casino to make it onto the shortlist in the "Casino" category. But this is not the only success for Switzerland: the platform partner Paf of the Swiss online casino mycasino.ch secured first place in the "Responsible Gaming" category.