Annual General Meeting of Kursaal-Casino AG Luzern
▪ 579 shareholders attended the 126th Annual General Meeting of Kursaal-Casino AG Luzern at the Grand Casino Luzern. They personally represented 57.44% of the share capital. They approved all proposals.
▪ With gross gaming revenue of CHF 92.89 million in 2021, the Grand Casino Luzern Group is the leading casino company in Switzerland.
▪ The parent company Kursaal-Casino AG Luzern significantly increased its operating income and net profit in 2021. The Annual General Meeting approved a dividend of six francs per registered share and participation certificate.
▪ In addition to the positive figures for the last financial year, the upcoming renewal of the casino concessions was the dominant topic. The casino wants to have the existing license for Lucerne and for the online casino renewed by 2044 and also tap into new casino markets.
▪ National Councillor Gerhard Pfister (Zug), President of the Swiss Casino Association, spoke about the importance of this license renewal.
Kursaal-Casino AG's 2021 annual report shows higher revenue and profit
▪ The Grand Casino Luzern Group is Switzerland's leading casino with gross gaming revenue of CHF 92.89 million in 2021.
▪ Thanks to strong revenue growth, mycasino, which is part of the Group, consolidated its leading position among Swiss online casinos.
Kursaal-Casino AG Luzern significantly increased its operating income and net profit in 2021.
▪ The Board of Directors is proposing the distribution of a dividend of six francs per registered share and non-voting equity security.
▪ All Swiss casinos must apply for new concessions. In this context, the Grand Casino Luzern intends to have the combined concession for the casino in Lucerne and the online casino mycasino renewed until 2044 and to open up new markets.
The Grand Casino Luzern is launching its new member club "my.club" with a bang: from April 12 to July 2, 2022, all those who register for or switch to the new member club will be entered into a draw to win a Tesla Model Y worth over CHF 60,000.
The Olivo restaurant not only makes the hearts of champagne connoisseurs beat faster, it makes them beat faster: the reason for this is a special rarity from the 19th century. One of the coveted bottles of what is probably the oldest drinkable champagne in the world has been on display in the Olivo restaurant since September 20.
Every year, Swiss casino guests vote for the most popular casino in Switzerland and now also the most popular online casino in the big Casinos.ch poll. The public's favorite in 2021 is once again the Grand Casino Luzern, this time in association with mycasino.ch. This is the fifth time in a row that the traditional Lucerne casino has been awarded the title of "Most popular casino in Switzerland".
At the 125th Annual General Meeting of Kursaal-Casino AG Lucerne, the shareholders approved the payment of a dividend and also approved all other proposals of the Board of Directors.
The Grand Casino Luzern Group felt the effects of the pandemic in 2020. The land-based casino and the catering and events area were unable to welcome guests for 101 days. The successful online casino mycasino.ch made up for this economically. The Board of Directors will propose the resumption of dividend payments at the 125th Annual General Meeting.
Winter has arrived and the lockdown is entering its second round. The perfect time to dream of that long-awaited cruise and satisfy your longing for long-distance travel in anticipation. On January 13, the Grand Casino Lucerne raffled off a two-week Caribbean cruise worth CHF 13,000. The lucky winner can already look forward to relaxing weeks on a TUI "Mein Schiff" - as soon as circumstances allow.
Grand Casino Luzern AG is pleased to announce the signing of a new partnership with Genève-Servette Hockey Club until June 30, 2021. The online casino "mycasino.ch" of Grand Casino Luzern AG will be a new sponsor and will be present on the jersey of the 1st team.
Grand Casino Luzern AG is delighted to announce the continuation and expansion of its successful partnership with FC Luzern until June 30, 2021. Grand Casino Luzern AG's online casino "mycasino.ch" will now be a co-sponsor and will be featured on the first team's jersey.
Play online with real croupiers directly from the Grand Casino Lucerne: what sounds like utopia is now reality! The roulette game is provided live from the terrestrial casino in Lucerne for playing on mycasino.ch. You can place your bets at the roulette table from the Grand Casino Lucerne in real time via livestream. This allows you to experience a real casino atmosphere online, at any time and anywhere in Switzerland. Security and discretion are guaranteed thanks to state-of-the-art technology, high-precision cameras and the highest quality standards.
The 124th Annual General Meeting of Kursaal-Casino AG Lucerne approved all proposals of the Board of Directors on June 9, 2020. The shareholders approved the management report, the annual financial statements and the consolidated financial statements for 2019. The retained earnings of CHF 13.979 million were carried forward to the new account. Peter Schilliger and Peter Weber were re-elected for a three-year term of office.
From midnight, all public and private events throughout the country will be banned and restaurants, entertainment and leisure businesses will be closed. Due to the current situation, we will temporarily suspend our gaming operations on the night of Monday, March 16, to Tuesday, March 17, at midnight until April 19, 2020.
With the largest prize pool of CHF 347,500 at a Poker Circle Swiss Open with three starting days, the 25th edition of the Poker Circle Swiss Open once again proves the popularity of this tournament. From February 26 to March 1, the poker community flocked to Central Switzerland to enjoy poker at its finest. As last year, the tournament was all about good causes: The Grand Casino Lucerne donated a portion of the participation fees to Pink Ribbon Switzerland. In total, a donation of over CHF 5,000 was made.
Online gambling with real croupiers: what sounds like a utopian dream of the future is now a reality in Switzerland! This is made possible by mycasino.ch, the online casino from the heart of Switzerland. No special software is needed for the live casino experience, just an Internet connection. With roulette, baccarat and the like, numerous casino classics are available. A real croupier awaits the players at every table and guarantees an exciting and personal casino experience.
Every year, the Global Gaming Awards recognize the pioneers of the gaming industry. The prestigious nomination is highly coveted. Those who make it onto the shortlist can count themselves among the industry excellence in the categories of quality, innovation and trust. The Grand Casino Luzern is the first Swiss casino to make it onto the shortlist in the "Casino" category. But this is not the only success for Switzerland: the platform partner Paf of the Swiss online casino mycasino.ch secured first place in the "Responsible Gaming" category.